Welcome to Little Oak Table!
Little Oak Table is my little corner of the web where I share about...
- Creating great meals to share around the table
- Finding systems that work well for keeping your home clean and organized
- Decorating the space you have with the resources you have
- Being a woman who creates a life giving atmosphere in your home
- Lessons I am learning as we educate our children at home
- Establishing regular times in the Word
What is the one word I want to describe my home? Cozy. There are a lot of other words like peaceful and relaxing, but cozy is at the top of my list. I am passionate about creating a warm atmosphere inside of our home.
We are educating our children at home using the Charlotte Mason approach and I am looking forward to sharing what is working as we travel on this journey called homeschooling.
This space will be full of unedited pictures shot straight from my non-iPhone phone.
When I dreamed up this blog several years ago I wanted it to be a little flower garden of hope, so to speak. I wanted a cheerful, friendly place where you could stop by and be encouraged.
In an effort to make this a place without any strings attached for you, I have disabled the comments section. I want you to be able to come, stay a little while or a long while, and my prayer is that you will be blessed.
At the bottom of my page you can type in your email if you would like posts sent directly to your inbox.
On the right hand side of my page you will find pictures to the most frequent things I write about. Click on the picture and it will take you to all of the posts related to that subject.
Here's to building our homes one day at a time!