Thursday, August 28, 2014

NOTHIN' BUT CLASS

I am running a super classy state of the art operation over here.  I really am.  I am impeccable with the details because the details are what matters when are opening your home.


I really want you to feel welcomed from the moment you arrive.  In fact, I want you to feel so welcome that I will grab paper and crayon and craft a personal note just for you and tape it to the front door.


I will even include instructional ways to enter my home so that you do not get injured in the process, because I am telling you, it is the details that matter.


p.s. use the pot holder
p.s.s. nothin' but class

I care about you so much that I will put a pot holder on the door handle that heats up to a gazillion point eight degrees thanks to the western sun.


Today I just wanted to make sure you know what you are getting into if you choose to hang with me.  I like to give tips on what works and I always try to keep it a little bit on the ghetto side.